Step 1: Assess Risk
RiskSonar helps organizations efficiently develop, manage and execute cybersecurity and vendor risk assessments. Our application provides both the methodology and the tools for a repeatable assessment system. Whether internally with business units or externally with business associates. It is a simple way to manage risk assessments and store them in a central location. Once your assessment is complete you are only one click away from creating a remediation roadmap. After all, what good is identifying risk unless a remediation project plan is created and executed?
- Provides searchable central database for IT risk assessments
- Develops inventory lists for criticality, data classification and other key tags
- Auto-generated reporting and respondent follow-up features
- Transfer findings directly to executable remediation project plans
Step 2: Analyze Data
The RiskSonar platform provides the business intelligence you need by utilizing the intuitive dashboards illustrating key metrics and trends relating to risk assessment performance while identifying key areas of risk needing attention. This data gives decision makers the powerful insight needed to make informed decisions quickly relating to risk and information security.
- The Findings Analysis Dashboard’s, illustrates the most common areas to remediate across a program with suggested projects and roadmaps
- Quickly identify vulnerable risk areas based on the auto-generated analysis of your assessments
- Visualize trending analysis of risk and compliance levels over time
- View key performance metrics including number of assessments, average duration, key responders and assessor metrics
Step 3: Create a Remediation Roadmap
The final step in managing risk is creating a pragmatic approach to the management of cybersecurity projects by developing a remediation roadmap. RiskSonar helps to collect, prioritize and make sound project investment decisions. The result is a portfolio defining your organization’s security roadmap.
RiskSonar, a simple, secure and collaborative tool to help businesses overcome the recognition and management of cybersecurity challenges.