CynergisTek’s VP of Audit Strategy Marti Arvin will be speaking at the 2018 SCCE Higher Education Compliance Conference, occurring from June 3rd to 6th in Austin, Texas.
Panel Discussion: Tools, Strategies, and Lessons Learned to Address Unique HIPAA
- Marti Arvin, Vice President of Audit Strategy, CynergisTek
- Kristin H. West, Chief Compliance Officer, Emory University, Office of Compliance
- Tanisha Raiford, Compliance & Privacy Officer, Weill Cornell Medicine
- Karen Pagliaro-Meyer, Privacy Officer, Columbia University Medical Center
This session will discuss:
- How to evaluate the different HIPAA legal structures, how to assess and re-assess
- Ongoing assessment of privacy program needs: doing more with less, buy-in, annual work plan development, etc.
- Sharing of tools to help perform assessments
The session will be presented on June 6th from 8:30 am – 10:00 am during the breakout sessions.