Our CEO Mac McMillan will be presenting a RACmonitor webinar, “Protect Your Facility from Cyberattacks: Learn from Real World Examples,” on January 17th.
This webcast will examine top security concerns, drawing from the presenter’s experience in helping others manage risk while breaking down the cybersecurity threats. You will gain the knowledge necessary to assess and respond to risk, so now is the time to help your facility create a culture of awareness of cybersecurity threats.
Attendees will benefit from:
- Understanding the current cybersecurity landscape in healthcare, including recent and emerging trends
- Learning the biggest risks posed to provider organizations by cyberattacks, and while receiving proven strategies for mitigating that risk
- Gaining an awareness of real-world examples of breaches caused by phishing attacks, malware, ransomware and other cybersecurity incidents
- Learning best practices for creating cybersecurity awareness at an organization-wide level
- Understanding how patients’ information ends up for sale in market places on the Dark Web