Join us in Honolulu for HCCA’s one-day Regional Compliance Conference! This conference will also provide attendees with a forum to interact with local compliance professionals, share information about their compliance successes and challenges, and an opportunity to participate in educational opportunities for compliance professionals to strengthen the industry. Don’t Miss Marti Arvin’s session “Proposed Changes to the HIPAA Privacy Rule and What They Mean for Covered Entities” on Thursday, October 7th from 1:00 – 2:00 PM, where Marti will cover:
- Distinguishing the key changes in the notice proposed of proposed rule making
- Recognizing the potential implications of the proposed rule changes on your healthcare organization
- Understanding the preparation needed for the proposed changes and the implications for info blocking
HCCA’s Regional Conferences offer professionals convenient, local compliance training, updates on the latest news in regulatory requirements, compliance enforcement, and strategies to develop effective compliance programs. Attendees also enjoy networking with industry peers.
Who should attend:
- Compliance officers
- In house and outside general counsel
- Privacy and security officers
- Regulatory affairs
- VPs and directors
- Government agency staff
Learn More/Register >>
*This Regional Compliance Conference will be held in person, following safety guidelines and recommendations as outlined by the Centers for Disease Control, federal, state, and local government agencies at the time of this event. Virtual participation for this conference is not available at this time.