We invite you to attend our free Healthcare Privacy and Research Workshop on Wednesday, November 1st in Chicago. Hosted by industry experts David Holtzman and Marti Arvin, this four-hour workshop is specifically tailored to address the unique privacy requirements for healthcare organizations as well as privacy and security challenges encountered during healthcare research projects.
Register For This Event
Why You Should Attend
- OCR issues several pieces of guidance each year, each of which contain pertinent information to healthcare professionals.
- With a rise in healthcare breaches, it is critical that organizations are able to recognize, assess, and mitigate breach incidents.
- Today’s OCR audits expect organizations to produce documentation that demonstrates processes and procedures are in action.
- Privacy and security issues related to healthcare research projects are complex and can be difficult to understand.
- There are a variety of laws and regulations that apply to research projects, depending on the entity sponsoring the research project and/or where the information is coming from regarding the research subject.
- Understanding how these various laws and regulations determine how information can be acquired, used or shared is critical to assuring the research and the research institution are in compliance with these various requirements.
Who Should Attend
- Compliance Officers & Staff
- Privacy Officers & Staff
- Information Security Officers & Staff
- Research Compliance Officers
- General Counsel
- Clinical Research Professionals
- HIM Professionals
- Research Coordinators
- Principal Investigators
- IRB/Office of Human Subject Protections Directors
What Past Attendees are Saying
I appreciate an organization that is willing to share information for free. Those that have little to give keep what little they have close. However when you are willing to share for free, there is more to be had and they are truly at the top of their field.
I was happy to see that this was not just a sales pitch for a product, but truly an educational offering.
Thank you so much for the chance to attend this event. It was a great program, well presented and the appropriate length of time. I look forward to participating again in the future.