We invite you to attend our free Healthcare Privacy and Compliance Workshop on Tuesday, November 7th in Oakland, California. Hosted by industry experts David Holtzman and Marti Arvin, this four-hour workshop is specifically tailored to address the unique privacy and compliance requirements for healthcare organizations.
Register For This Event
Why You Should Attend
- OCR issues several pieces of guidance each year, each of which contain pertinent information to healthcare professionals.
- With a rise in healthcare breaches and the associated costs, it is critical that organizations are able to recognize, assess, and mitigate breach incidents.
- Today’s OCR investigations and audits require organizations produce thorough documentation that demonstrates processes and procedures are in action.
- The long-held belief of defining an effective compliance program as “I know it when I see it” is no longer sufficient.
- Industry guidance has been recently released providing some of the strongest guidelines to date on how to assess and measure effectiveness.
- Demonstrating compliance effectiveness continues to increase in difficulty, and it is essential that your organization understands how to assess your own program.
Who Should Attend
- Compliance Officers & Staff
- Privacy Officers & Staff
- Information Security Officers & Staff
- General Counsel & Healthcare Legal Professionals
- HIM Professionals
What Past Attendees are Saying
I appreciate an organization that is willing to share information for free. Those that have little to give keep what little they have close. However when you are willing to share for free, there is more to be had and they are truly at the top of their field.
I was happy to see that this was not just a sales pitch for a product, but truly an educational offering.
Thank you so much for the chance to attend this event. It was a great program, well presented and the appropriate length of time. I look forward to participating again in the future.