CynergisTek’s VP of Audit Strategy Marti Arvin will be presenting at the upcoming HCCA Research Compliance Conference, occurring on June 4-7 in Baltimore, Maryland.
Want to Participate in Research? There’s An App for That: Security and Privacy Issues with the Increased Use of Connected Devices, Apps and Social Media In Research
Monday, June 5th from 1:45 to 2:45 pm
- Marti Arvin; Vice President, Audit Strategy; CynergisTek, Inc.
- David Mata; Senior Associate; Aegis Compliance and Ethics Center
The session will cover:
- What are the ways apps, medical devices, and social media are being used in research?
- What are the privacy and information security issues around this?
- How can you help researchers minimize the risk?