CynergisTek’s VP of Audit Strategy, Marti Arvin will be presenting at the upcoming HCCA regional conference, occurring on June 15th in Orange County, California.
ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLE? Wrestling with responding to a data compromise
Friday, June 15th from 11:00 am to 12:15 pm
- Marti Arvin, Vice President, Audit Strategy, CynergisTek, Inc.
- John D. Brown, PMP Former Chief Information Officer, Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- M. Scott Koller, J.D. Counsel, Baker Hostetler
This session will discuss:
- Learn about what might constitute an incident — ransomware, phishing, and connected devices.
- Describe the incident response process and why it is not just an IT issue.
- Analyze breach assessment and reporting decisions. HIPAA and state law.
- Discuss key takeaways and considerations.