Most organizations have established strong technical security controls over the past couple of decades to improve their security programs and realize the importance of investing in these solutions. At the same time, CynergisTek has discovered through security assessments across hundreds of healthcare organizations that it’s not always the technical solutions that are the root cause vulnerabilities the modern enterprise faces.
Instead, we have found that cybersecurity vulnerabilities are often directly caused by the human elements of our networks. We have put a major focus on larger budgets and better security equipment and software to solve the issues we face but we are not properly informing the end users on how to safely use and manage these technologies. This webinar is a non-technical approach that will address how the user of the modern network can better understand their power, position, and methods for staying safer, and it will empower attendees to further reduce their cybersecurity vulnerabilities.
During this webinar, you will:
- Understand the changing face of cybersecurity and how it applies to you.
- Discuss how security begins and ends with the humans that use the systems.
- Develop best practices on how to make a positive impact on the overall security of your organization.
- Identify methods that will help you stay better informed, secured, and protected from cybersecurity attacks.
- Learn how to apply this knowledge at home and with your families to ensure they are safer online too.