HIMSS is going to be busy for Team CynergisTek. We are not exhibiting this year so that we can be “on the move” and better integrated with our partners, clients and industry media. Our commitment to industry education continues with a robust calendar of educational sessions, outlined below. We hope to see you at one of them!
- Pre-session workshop, “Health IT 101: An Introduction to Healthcare and IT Enabling Technologies,” Monday, February 20, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Symantec Expert Session, Tuesday, February 21, 1:30 – 2:25 p.m. (Booth #5937)
- Symantec Expert Session ,Wednesday, February 22, 10 – 10:45 a.m.(Booth #5937)
- HIMSS Education Session 120 “Auditing Security Lessons Learned from Healthcare Security Breaches,” Wednesday, February 22, 2:15 – 3:15 p.m. (featuring Adam Greene of Davis Wright Tremaine LLP)
- Symantec Expert Session, Thursday February 23, 10 –10:45 a.m. (Booth #5937)
CynergisTek’s recent experience providing advisory services to one of the first 20 organizations selected by the OCR for the pilot phase of its HIPAA Audit Program will be highlighted in the HIMSS session on Wednesday, February 22, 2012.
We will be meeting with over 30 companies that, as business associates to health systems, want to practice better privacy and security, better align their programs to their clients’ requirements, and ensure that they are meeting their compliance obligations.
Finally, we will be announcing a new partnership that will extend our capabilities to support our clients’ auditing and monitoring requirements.
To schedule a personal meeting with the CynergisTek team, please call 512.402.8550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.