Noel TrevinoInformation Security Consultant
As a Cyber Security Professional, Noel Trevino has Big Four and Fortune 500 experience and expertise in threat and vulnerability management, information security analysis, information security architecture, information security policy design, risk assessment, security incident response, and security solution implementation and administration. His strengths are in organization, management and interpersonal client relationships skills. He specializes in providing vulnerability management, remediation services, and risk assessments for high profile healthcare organizations.
- Provided vulnerability management solutions and remediation services for high profile healthcare organizations with a high client satisfaction rating.
- Advised clients on NIST Cybersecurity Frameworks implementation needs.
- Conducted information security risk assessments based on industry standards (HIPAA/HITRUST, NERC, PCI-DSS, GLBA, FFIEC, SOC2, NIST, ISO).
- Provided information security management and strategic guidance to assist in the development of client information security programs.
- Wrote and delivered reports detailing findings and associated recommendations for information security program development to help the client meets security and compliance standards.
- Analyzed performance results and implement departmental improvements.
- Achieved high levels of client satisfaction on all engagements by achieving client expectations set by engagement leaders and project managers.
- Developed strong customer relationships and trust to secure future business.
- Provided client remediation support through the implementation of technologies, policies and best practices using ISPA-NIST, HIPAA and CSF Framework.
- Resolve escalated customer complaints by being the primary point of contact for escalations of client technical and Cyber security related issues for all high visibility clients.
- Managed a staff of 18+ highly skilled engineers supporting multiple projects to successfully meet timelines of implementation for each project.
- Texas State Technical Institute Computer Systems/Networking Technology
- O365 Security Administration - Current