Ivy AffumVendor Security Risk Analyst
Educated at the Koforidua Technical University in Ghana with an Associate Degree in Supply Chain Management Ivy Affum is a bi-lingual, self-motivated, IT Security Risk Analyst with the proven ability to perform Third-Party Risk Assessment to assess the effectiveness of vendor’s control against NIST 800 series and HIPAA. Ivy has performed Change Management responsibilities by ensuring all changes met the Change control requirements. She exhibits critical thinking in the implementation of application control, compliance testing, assessing and monitoring client organizations vendors. Ivy currently enrolled in the Cyber Security Program at Western Governors University in Austin Texas.
Favorite Quote: “Security through obscurity leads to a false sense of security which is often more dangerous than not addressing security at all.”
- Conducted Stakeholder’s management meetings to ensure smooth operations to accomplish client’s requirements.
- Managed and supervised company warehouse and inventory.
- Developed and operationalized strategies for optimal utilization of labor and fleet.
- Developed system and security plans to provide an overview of federal information system security requirement.
- Created, implemented the vendor risk assessment process document which was highly received by the CISO.
- Met with the Change Advisory Board to review all Request for Change prior to any change implementation in the production environment.
- Monitored and supervised change management process to ensure all changes to the production environment were subject to Change Control.
- Assisted in SOX control audits to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of financial data and reports.
- Koforidua Technical University – Ghana
Associate Degree in Supply Chain Management
- Western Governors University – Austin, TX
Cyber Security Program
- CISA in progress