Eric SalveggioInformation Security Officer
Eric has 30+ years cyber and physical security experience of providing sound expertise in roles from Lead Cybersecurity Strategist, Information Security Officer (ISO) within medical, industry and government positions, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) Officer, Sr. Systems Engineer, Systems Analyst, Subject Matter Expert (SME), Project Management, Vulnerability Management, Risk Assessment, Architectural Engineer and Sr. Security Analyst. Eric is a member of Underwriter Laboratory’s UL 2900 Standards Technical Panel, a member of the IoT Security Foundation and an SME for ISA/IEC 62443. Eric stays current on cyber threats and mitigation techniques through contacts within the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) as a secure InfraGard member and other agencies and training others about the same.
- Adjunct Professor and Advisory Board member of Cyber Security Cyber Forensics with Encase tool (first in State to do so) and International and US Cyber Law.
- Trainer and Auditor of government standards to include National Institute of Standards of Technology (NIST), FIPS, FedRAMP, International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 17799, Department of Defense (DOD) Information Technology Security Certification and Accreditation Process (A&A, DITSCAP), Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), FISCAM, HIPPA, Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) and others.
- Builds and fosters team collaboration and unity, even in cross-functional environments.
- Raises bar of standards and expectations of peers and others engaged in projects or initiatives.
- Comprehensive understanding of Corporate 100 thru 500 logistics and challenges, how to overcome both, and achieve goals.
- Ability to communicate informatics from an architectural to a basic board meeting level.
- American College of Forensic Examiners: Certified in Homeland Security (CHS®-III)
- CompTIA: A+, Network+, Security+
- Computer Associates: eTrust Security Suite trained
- Microsoft Certified Professional + Internet (MCP+I)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Planet 3 Wireless: Certified Wireless Network Administrator (CWNA)
- Wireless, ISO 17799, National Security Telecommunications and Information Systems Security Instruction (NSTISSI) 4011 and 4013 certificates