Hosted by CynergisTek and Iatric | March 13th, 2013 2:00 ET, 1:00 CT
HIPAA, Meaningful Use, and now the new Omnibus Rule require healthcare providers and business associates to find, investigate, track, and report any unauthorized access to patient medical information. As many know first hand, this can be a labor-intensive effort.
You’ll hear Mac McMillan — a healthcare regulation and compliance expert with more than 30 years of security consulting experience, team up with Trish Voss — a former Audit Manager in healthcare, explain the impact of the HIPAA Omnibus Rule and healthcare’s continuous compliance challenge.
They will discuss the following:
- Understanding of the new Omnibus Rule
- The value of consolidating real-time monitoring data across disparate systems
- Proactively receiving notifications when possible violations occur
- Properly maintain all documentation and actions taken on audits performed
- Reducing and controlling the expense and resources used to do auditing
Discover how you can eliminate endless hours of manual auditing and reduce your risk of internal security breaches.